Sub Sea Construction is a versatile mechanical engineering company with expertise in process tank production. We have in-house engineering expertise and carry out deliveries for engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI). We deliver products and services to the offshore, subsea, marine and industrial sectors.
Sub Sea Construction was founded in 1972. In October 2011, Sub Sea Construction moved into a brand new, state of the art, manufacturing facilities at Sub Sea Base in Kristiansund. Sub Sea Base is just across the bay from Vestbase in Kristiansund. Up until 2016 Sub Sea Construction was known as Vigor Kristiansund when it changed its name to Sub Sea Construction.
Sub Sea Construction has more than 30 dedicated employees with extensive experience in welding, machining and fabrication of complicated structures and materials.
Our facilities in Kristiansund
- Production facilities of 4,000 m2.
- Crane capacity of 160 tons with hook height of 12.5m/15m.
- Well equipped workshop with advanced machining and welding equipment (including welding cranes), CNC lathe/milling machine, CNC plasma and gas cutting of plates up to 24 m x 5 m, and plate bending/rolling of plates up to 110 mm thickness.
- Advanced heat treatment furnace (21 m x 7.5 m x 7 m).
- Rubb hall for sand blasting and painting/coating.
- Deep water quay and outdoor storage area
- Your list
Our Service Deliveries