Are you an ambitious engineer with excellent technical knowledge and understanding?
We are looking for a Project Engineer to join our office in Kristiansund. This is an exciting challenge for a candidate with technical background who is looking for an opportunity to work with challenging tasks throughout our value chain; from idea to concept, to the realization of products through sales, engineering and construction. You will become part of a creative work environment and have the opportunity to develop your engineering skills.
As a Project Engineer, you will get the opportunity to work across the Operations and Engineering Department, getting an in-depth understanding of our business. You will be directly involved in the production and the work processes. This is a great opportunity for someone to join our ambitious “WIN & Execute” team – Together we are building a strong project organisation with the aim of creating a prosperous future.
* Plan, execute and deliver projects technically to ensure delivery on time, with quality and within budget
* Interface with clients to understand their technical needs and formulate a plan to solve their problem.
* Facilitate dialogue between intercompany departments in order to solve technical challenges.
* Participate in technical reviews to develop technical “know how” and problem solving.
* Monitor the technical project performance
Qualifications and Education:
* Bachelor’s or Master Degree preferably within the areas of metallurgy or materials and fabrication science/techniques
* 5-10 years’ experience from operational positions in the oilfield industry preferably within the field of fabricating subsea equipment/hardware and process equipment
* Good knowledge of international codes, national codes, standards and technical requirements
* Experience from production, welding activities, improvement and troubleshooting for fabrication/projects.
* Written and oral Norwegian and/or English communication skills.
* Ability to plan, organize and execute.
* Well-developed analytical & numerical skills.
* Astute commercial awareness.
* Advanced communicational skills.
* Ability to work in teams.
* Customer oriented skills are an asset.
Please submit your application marked «Project Engineer» to firstname.lastname@example.org by 03.11.2019.